There is magic in the Sacred Valley of Peru, where ancient ruins abound. It’s home to one of the seven modern wonders of the world, Machu Picchu, a mysterious and fascinating architectural feat in the famous Andes mountains. One of the oldest cultures in the world, the Inca thrived in this region for centuries before being conquered by the Spanish. With no shortage of diverse geography, Peru boasts sprawling landscapes of mountain, desert, coastline, and Amazon jungle. Its people uphold the colorful fiber-arts traditions of its ancestors, and its cities offer a warm and vibrant energy to those who visit. Whether hiking around the remains of some of the oldest civilizations or enjoying the traditional flavors of Peruvian cuisine in the sky-high city of Cusco, Peru will leave you enthralled and eager to return.
Best time to visit: March-June & Sept – Oct (though all months can work)
Net Pricing to group leaders: Starting at $1995 per person (based on triple occupancy)
- 8 nights accommodation (6 nights at lovely Sacred Valley retreat center, 1 night in Machu Picchu, 1 night in Cusco)
- All meals while at retreat center (6 days)
- Unique cultural excursions in the Sacred Valley
- Train ticket and bus ride to Machu Picchu
- Entry fees for Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley sights
- Private bus and driver for excursions
- Private, skilled guides
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps at blankets while at retreat center
- Donation to local school
Guidance on flights, visas, what to pack, insurance and all coordination of cultural activities, excursions, airport transfers, rooming list, and airport transfers to and from Cusco Airport.